Pack of entry tickets – Special price from 10 people
Book a pack of tickets and benefit from the reduced price for everyone at 8 €
Confirmation within 48 hours
If you want to book for a group without time, date and no guided tour, please use this form
Immersion in the daily life in 1944
We offer you an immersive journey in the midst of skillfully orchestrated scenes that relate the events of summer 44. From the occupation until the liberation of Normandy, there are no less than 20 sound tables arranged chronologically that immerse you in the world of the Second World War and more particularly of the Hedgerows Hell in La Manche.
Nearly 10,000 collectibles and vintage vehicles are scattered inside the museum but also outside. Visitors are invited to pick up certain objects. As for example this reproduction of a German weapon which the soldiers had to carry continuously and whose weight will surprise the neophytes.
Opt for an optional guided tour
The guides, members of the museum, are passionate about history and the locals. They tell you with passion and education all these events that took place on our Normandy lands. Large story, little story, anecdotes, reflections on the past, the future … it is not only an explanation, it is a rich exchange which is offered to you.
- Wide aisles which allow easy circulation for groups.
- An immersive atmosphere that quickly immerses visitors in this special ambience of summer 44
- A restaurant is available within the museum (Learn more)
- To accompany you on your visit, a guide application in several languages is available via smartphone. Remember to bring your headphones.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance
- Mask required (government instructions)
- The museum is accessible by manual and electric wheelchair.
- If you want to use the audio guide app, you will need a smartphone and, if possible, headphones.
- Our friends dogs are allowed in the museum (kept on a leash and subject to the behavior of the animal or the owners)
- Free parking with 300 spaces accessible to motorhomes.
- A restaurant is available within the museum grounds (find out more)
Did you forgot your mask. You can buy it a the reception (more than 1€)
OUR SCHEDULES IN HIGH SEASON 2020
The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
Our schedules in low season 2020/2021
- The museum is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
From November 02 to January 3, 2021
- The museum is only open at weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the Christmas holidays (From December 19 to January 3) – Closed on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Closed from January 4 to January 31, 2021
From February 1 to April 2, 2021
- The museum is only open on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the winter holidays (from February 13 to March 7 inclusive)
* ticket office closed one hour before the museum closes
THESE TIMES ARE VALID FOR INDIVIDUALS
For any GROUP request and subject to availability, the museum may open exceptionally at any time of the year.
Our schedules in high season 2021
- The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
From the N13 take the Carentan / La fourchette exit then follow the Normandie Victory Museum signs