Normandy Victory Museum
Contact and practical
Phone number : +33 (0) 233 717 494
02 33 71 74 94
Dear visitors, since May 19, 2021 the museum is open in our usual hours, from 9:30 am to 7 pm
Gauge and sanitary pass (prefecture info from July 19, 2021 valid until further notice): currently the number of visitors is limited to 50 people in the museum and 50 people in the Greenfield room. The health pass is not compulsory. ( See the complete health protocol ).
Opening hours (usual) to the public
For groups and subject to availability, the museum can exceptionally open at any time of the year.
High season 2021
From May 19, 2021 to September 26, 2021 (included)
- The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
Mid season 2021/2022
From October 4 to November 1, 2021 (included)
- The museum is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
From 02 November to 2 January 2022 (included)
- The museum is only open on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. as well as every day during the Christmas holidays (to be confirmed) – Closed on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Low season 2022
Annual closure from January 3 to January 30, 2022
From January 31 to April 3, 2022 (included)
- The museum is only open on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the winter holidays (Dates to be confirmed)
*ticket office closing one hour before the museum closes
In low season, the museum is able to accommodate groups on request, do not hesitate to consult us!
Come to the museum from Paris, Caen, Bayeux, by the RN13
Coming to the museum from Cherbourg
- Free parking – 300 spaces
- Bus and motorhome parking (No electrical connections)
- Wheelchair accessible museum
- Restaurant on site
- Pets allowed (kept on a leash and subject to behavior)
Payment methods accepted
- Cash (euros)
- Bank cards and American Express
- ANCV Holiday vouchers
- Kadéos checks
- Evasion 50 vouchers and Cotentin vouchers
- We no longer accept bank checks, thank you for your understanding.