CONTACT AND PRACTICAL
Opening times and days (public)
Low season: 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Mid season: 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
High season: 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
* Ticket office closes one hour before
Come to the museum from Paris, Caen, Bayeux, by the RN13
Coming to the museum from Cherbourg
- Free parking – 300 spaces
- Bus and motorhome parking (No electrical connections)
- Wheelchair accessible museum
- Free access to the audio guide app
- Restaurant on site
- Pets allowed (kept on a leash and subject to behavior)
Payment methods accepted
- Cash (euros)
- Bank cards and American Express
- ANCV Holiday vouchers (french)
- Chèques Kadéos (french)
We no longer accept bank checks, thank you for your understanding.