CONTACT AND PRACTICAL
Opening hours and days
Mid season: 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
High season: 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Low season: 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
* Ticket office closes one hour before
Important! These times are intended for the general public. For groups, companies and events, the museum offers different availabilities and the possibility to privatize the room or the museum. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Normandy Victory Museum
Parc d’activités La fourchette – Catz (be careful to take the direction of catz)
50500 Carentan-les-Marais – Manche / Normandy
(Exit La Fourchette on the N13 and follow the signs)
View your itinerary on Google map
Tel : +33 (0) 233 717 494
Come to the museum from Paris, Caen, Bayeux, by the RN13
Coming to the museum from Cherbourg
- Free parking – 300 spaces
- Bus and motorhome parking (No electrical connections)
- Wheelchair accessible museum
- Free access to the audio guide app
- Restaurant on site
- Pets allowed (kept on a leash and subject to behavior)
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Cash (euros)
- Bank cards and American Express
- ANCV Holiday vouchers (french)
- Chèques Kadéos (french)
We no longer accept bank checks, thank you for your understanding.
- Quotes and booking, please use the form Request a quote
- Job and internship: please use this recruitment form (Warning ! Recruitment requests sent via the contact form will not be taken into account).
Have you checked our FAQ (frequently asked questions)? You may find the answer to your question there.