Contact and practical
Tel : +33 (0)233 717 494
Info Covid - Update 2021-10-07
Dear visitors, in accordance with the regulations in force, since September 30, 2021, we must ask you to present a Health Pass for anyone from 12 years and two months. thank you for your understanding - See the full protocol
Schedules and seasons
The museum is open all day according to the times below:
Low season: 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Mid season: 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
High season: 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
* Ticket office closes one hour before
Important! These times are the general public hours. For groups, companies and events, the museum offers different availability and the possibility of privatization. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Come to the museum from Paris, Caen, Bayeux, by the RN13
Coming to the museum from Cherbourg
- Free parking – 300 spaces
- Bus and motorhome parking (No electrical connections)
- Wheelchair accessible museum
- Restaurant on site
- Pets allowed (kept on a leash and subject to behavior)
Payment methods accepted
- Cash (euros)
- Bank cards and American Express
- ANCV Holiday vouchers
- Kadéos checks
- Evasion 50 vouchers and Cotentin vouchers
- We no longer accept bank checks, thank you for your understanding.