- Full price: 9€
- Free up to 6 years old (included)
- Young person from 7 to 17 years old (included): 6€
- Reduced price (teacher, student, military, reservist, disabled person): 6€
- Large family package: 2 ad. + 3 or 4 children: 30€
- Cancellation and refund possible at any time
- Undated ticket: you can come whenever you like during the museum’s opening hours.
- Free access to the smartphone application available in six languages (FR, EN, NL, DE, IT, ES)
- You are allowed to take photos in the museum (without flash)
- Some objects can be handled.
- The A10 Canteen restaurant, located on the museum grounds, is open almost all year round (find out more)
- Our friends the dogs are allowed in the museum (kept on a leash and subject to the behavior of the animal or owners)
Free visitor app
Use your smartphone to connect to our free visitor app, which gives you access to all the descriptions of the scenes and showcases. Additional content is also available for certain points of interest.
- Connect to our visitors’ wifi
- Scan the QR Code
- Select one of the six available languages (English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Follow the instructions.
- Some content is also available in an audio version (French and English only), so you’ll need to use your headphones or buy some at the reception desk at cost price
- Duration of the visit : between 1h30 and 3h
- Free parking of 300 places easily accessible by bus and camping car
- The museum is accessible by manual and electric wheelchairs.
- Opening hours and access
Shall we go?
Buy your skip-the-line ticket online and on the day of your visit to the museum, avoid the queue at the cash desk
Come and discover the often overlooked commitment of this icon of French cinema. Personal objects, unpublished photos, a model of tank like the one he drove and the presence of the son of the actor, Mathias Moncorgé. An event not to be missed, accessible with your entrance ticket.
Not to be missed, in the Top 3 museums, a must-see!
That’s what you say! A selection of the most enthusiastic comments left on our networks and booking platforms in recent months.