Ideal for associations or friends, the museum restaurant pack invites you on a guided tour of the Hedgerows Hell museum, followed or preceded by a convivial meal at the A10 Canteen, a pub restaurant decorated in the 1940s.
You can opt for lunch or dinner.
This offer is also available for tour operators and managers of professional groups
Example of organisation
Guided tour of the museum
Visitors are invited to discover around twenty soundscapes, on the theme of the Second World War and more specifically on the Hedgerows Hell, a major event after the landing in Normandy and espacially in the department of La Manche.
During this immersive tour, participants can observe more than 15,000 authentic collectibles scattered inside the paintings and in the aisles. Military objects, everyday objects, amazing historical pieces, some of which can be manipulated.
The guide who is part of the museum team delivers with pedagogy a historical story full of anecdotes. It brings local history closer to world history and answers visitors’ questions.
Meal at the A10 Canteen restaurant in a 1940s atmosphere
Before or after the visit, the group is invited to lunch or dinner at A10 Canteen. This pub restaurant decorated in a 1940s style focused on liberation, extends the atmosphere of the museum. Pub, jukebox, billiards and table football bring a touch of conviviality and good mood to this cultural outing (See the restaurant website).
Examples of menus
Aperitif: kir cassis
- Braised ham with camembert sauce or
- Chicken supreme with Normandy sauce
1/4 of wine per person or beer or soft
Aperitif: kir cassis and its appetizers
- Crispy camembert-smoked ham
- or warm goat cheese salad
- or plate of smoked salmon
- Ham on the bone with cider sauce and scalloped potatoes
- or skewer of duck breast with thyme sauce and new potatoes
- or chicken supreme with Normande sauce and mashed potatoes
Ham on the bone with cider sauce and scalloped potatoes
Apple tart with vanilla ice cream or 3 chocolates delight or gourmet coffee
1/4 wine or beer or soft
- The museum and conference room are accessible by manual and electric wheelchairs.
- Free parking with 300 spaces accessible to the motorhome
- Transport and accommodation not included
- Our group offers are also available outside public opening days and times. Just ask us!
Not to be missed, in the Top 3 museums, a must-see!
That’s what you say! A selection of the most enthusiastic comments left on our networks and booking platforms in recent months.