Large family package
An attractive package if you have three or four children aged over 6 and up to and including 17.
- 2 adults (€18) + 3 paying children (€18) = €36 with the family pass you save €6
- 2 adults (€18) + 4 paying children (€24) = €42 with the family pass you save €12
- Cancellation and refund possible at any time.
PASS Culture : entrée à tarif réduit pour l’accompagnant
The government’s offer to encourage young people’s access to culture
- Ticket duo : 12€ – Grâce à son Pass, votre ado vous fait bénéficier du tarif réduit soit 15€ pour les deux au lieu de 18€ (tarif 2023)
- Pour en bénéficier sélectionner l’offre “Duo” sur l’appli Pass Culture
The DDAY 80 ticket: valid for twelve days!
- Full price: €18
- Reduced price: €14 (Students, teachers, military and reservists, people with reduced mobility)
The ambassador card: unlimited admission all year round
- Full price: €25
- Unlimited entry all year round for cardholders
- Accompanying persons at reduced rate
- + VIP benefits
Have you visited the Cité de la Mer in Cherbourg?
Are you planning to go to the Cité de la mer? Show your ticket and save €1.5 on your admission to the museum* (€1 for children)
**Booking and purchase only at the museum reception on presentation of the ticket.
Escape Game The Blockhaus – Discount and gift!
Show your entry ticket to the Normandy Victory Museum at the reception of the Blockhaus and benefit from a reduction of 1 € per player on the entrance to the escape game + the printed photo of the team as a gift.
PASS Baie du Cotentin
For the purchase of the passport at € 1 per adult, benefit from nearly € 70 reductions in total on a range of activities in the Cotentin.
Show your Cotentin bay PASS at the Museum and benefit from a reduction between € 1 and € 4 depending on the activity. (Please note: the reduction applies from the second place visited. Everything is explained on the OT Baie du Cotentin page).
Book your tickets for the museum
Buy your skip-the-line ticket online and on the day of your visit to the museum, avoid the queue at the cash desk
Not to be missed, in the Top 3 museums, a must-see!
That’s what you say! A selection of the most enthusiastic comments left on our networks and booking platforms in recent months.