Offer your collaborators an inspiring parenthesis in a museum universe on the theme of the Hedgerows Hell and liberation.
We welcome you in a meeting room with modern equipment that can accommodate 20 and 120 people depending on configuration. A decor from the 1940s conducive to reflection and creativity, convivial and cultural breaks, optional immersive experiences for the most passionate. It is a seminar that will not leave participants indifferent.
This seminar pack includes the rental of the fully equipped room, the welcome breakfast, the meal in the restaurant, the guided tour.
Seminar Pack program
Welcome to the museum’s cozy pub
Upon arrival, participants are invited to go to the A10 Canteen pub, located within the museum, for a coffee break consisting of hot drinks (coffee, tea), fruit juices and pastries.
Meal at the A10 Canteen restaurant in a 1940s atmosphere
Located within the museum, our partner restaurant welcomes you in a Liberty 1940s atmosphere. Pub, jukebox, billiards, table football and decor serve this “liberation” atmosphere tinged with an American accent. Two menu choices
Aperitif: kir cassis
- Braised ham with camembert sauce or
- Chicken supreme with Normandy sauce
1/4 of wine per person or beer or soft
Aperitif: kir cassis and its appetizers
- Crispy camembert-smoked ham
- or warm goat cheese salad
- or plate of smoked salmon
- Ham on the bone with cider sauce and scalloped potatoes
- or skewer of duck breast with thyme sauce and new potatoes
- or chicken supreme with Normande sauce and mashed potatoes
Ham on the bone with cider sauce and scalloped potatoes
Apple tart with vanilla ice cream or 3 chocolates delight or gourmet coffee
1/4 wine or beer or soft
Guided tour of the museum
The Normandy Victory Museum offers a journey through 27 sound stages orchestrated in great detail and more than 15,000 authentic collection objects.. We focused our presentation on a sometime forgotten period of the end of the war: the Hedgerows Hell, a major event for our area but also for France, it is part of the series of violent battles that took place in Normandy at the time and after the Dday.
The guided tour, a real asset
Our guide, a passionate member of the museum, takes you through this period with emotion. He gives you many anecdotes and mixes local history with French and world history. He also answers questions from the participants.
A fully equipped meeting room
- 14m2 stage with stage curtain
- 4K overhead projector
- In-ceiling sound system + subwoofers
- 4 microphones
- Stage projectors (DMX console)
- WiFi (optical fibre)
- Bluetooth receiver
- Bar (washbasin, refrigerator).
Useful area of the room: 150 m2
Maximum conference capacity: 120 people
Capacity in meal configuration: 80 people
Maximum capacity, U-shaped tables: 30 people
- The museum and conference room are accessible by manual and electric wheelchairs.
- Free parking for 300 cars – Easy access by bus
- Possibility of organizing a transfer from Carentan station to the museum
- Sanitary measures: we are at your disposal to study a hygiene plan with you. The room has a separate entrance and exit, which allows for one-way traffic.
The Greenfield room in pictures
Make the museum your own!
For professional groups, it is possible to organise visits, activities and events outside the museum’s normal opening hours and in any season.
Other offers for groups that may interest you
Recreational, cultural and gourmet half-day in La Manche.
Three must-sees in the Baie des Veys and a good meal.
A seminar at the museum, between culture and entertainment.
Strengthen the cohesion of your team with a teambuilding activity
A fully equipped meeting room for up to 120 people.
Request a quote for your group event
Fill in this form with all your details. A quote will be sent to you within 48/72 hours.
Not to be missed, in the Top 3 museums, a must-see!
That’s what you say! A selection of the most enthusiastic comments left on our networks and booking platforms in recent months.