Visit to the museum for school children and summer camps
One free entry for supervisor per group of 10 children
Guided tour possible by a member of the museum (additional charge: 40 € for the group)
Free visit of the museum
Children can move around freely in our wide alleys. They walk through the twenty staging with sound arranged chronologically. They have the leisure to observe the situations, the characters, the objects and the numerous details scattered in our paintings. The sound environments (shots, cannon, radio voices) participate in the immersion and are greatly appreciated by the youngest.
Throughout this journey, many authentic collectibles are presented to the public (more than 10,000 gathered by the founding members of the museum and collectors).
The indicative panels in front of each stage allow children to follow the visit independently. An audioguide application (accessible on a smartphone) is available for those who are most interested (note, it is better to bring a headset so as not to annoy and be annoyed).
A picnic area available
If you want children to eat there, we have spaces available. Remember to ask us about this.
One free educator entry per 10 entries (children)
To take with you
If you want to use the audio guide application, you will need a smartphone and if possible your headphones.
- The museum is accessible by manual and electric wheelchair.*
- Outdoor activities are not suitable for armchairs.
- Free parking with 300 spaces easily accessible to coaches
- Possibility of providing a multipurpose room to organize a workshop
- Indoor or outdoor space available for picnic
- 1 free entry (accompanying person) per group of 10 people
OUR HOURS IN THE HIGH SEASON 2020
The museum is open every day from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. non-stop.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
Our schedules in low season 2020/2021
- The museum is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
From November 02 to January 3, 2021 (inclusive)
- The museum is only open at weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the Christmas holidays (From December 19 to January 3) – Closed on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Closed from January 4 to January 31, 2021
From February 1 to April 2, 2021 (inclusive)
- The museum is only open at weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the winter holidays (from February 13 to March 7 inclusive)
* ticket office closed one hour before the museum closes
From the N13 take the Carentan / La fourchette exit then follow the signs for Normandie Victory Museum