Buy your entrance ticket to the museum
Dear visitors, in accordance with the regulations in force, from September 30, 2021, we will have to ask you to present a Health Pass for anyone from 12 years and two months. thank you for your understanding – See the full protocol
Free visit: access to the museum and temporary exhibitions
Follow a course in the midst of twenty sound and hyperrealistic scenes recounting the battle of the hedges and the daily lives of soldiers and civilians in the weeks.
Free date and time, come whenever you want in the museum’s opening hours.
Buy a ticket online
Online purchase of an E-ticket – Immediate confirmation
Booking solution offered by our partner Addock (France) - The reservation screen may take a while to appear. In the event of a malfunction, do not hesitate to contact us on +33 233 717 494 or via our contact form
Your entrance ticket in details
- Normal: 9 € / person
- Children free up to 7 years old
- From 8 to 18 years old: 6 €
- Reduced price: € 6 (Teacher, student, soldier, reservist, person with reduced mobility)
- FAMILY PACKAGE: € 30 for two adults and up to 4 children
Keep your ticket ! En savoir plus
Years of war, a battle, everyday life…
Your entry ticket to the Normandy Victory Museum gives you access to a journey through twenty hyperrealistic scenes relating the battle of the hedges and the daily lives of soldiers and civilians in the weeks following the Normandy landings . The paintings are staged and sounded and you quickly enter the special atmosphere of the time. During your journey, you will be able to observe no less than 10,000 collector’s items – most of them authentic. Some will nostalgically remind you of a certain time.
At the Normandy Victory Museum, military history is told to you with precision and explained simply, but we are also committed to showing you another side of war and Dday. Throughout this period of fighting, allies and enemies, soldiers and civilians, women, children, prisoners, victors, vanquished… discover their daily lives with us.
The strong points
- You are allowed to take photos in the museum (without flash)
- A restaurant is at your disposal inside the museum ( find out more )
- Our friends the dogs are allowed in the museum (kept on a leash and subject to the behavior of the animal or owners)
- To accompany you on your visit, a guide application in several languages is available via your smartphone. Remember to bring your headphones.
- Sanitary protocol visible here
- Duration of the museum visit: around 1h30
- Our friends the dogs are allowed in the museum (kept on a leash and subject to the behavior of the animal or masters) but will not enter the tank.
- Free parking with 300 spaces easily accessible by coach and motorhome
- The museum is accessible by manual and electric wheelchair.
- If you want to use the audio guide application, you will need a smartphone and if possible your headphones.
- Hours and access