Tour in armored vehicle – Unique in France
Entrance to the museum included – Ticket with reservation (dated)
We invite you to an original experience! Climb aboard an FV432 armored vehicle, and for ten minutes live an extraordinary moment. This PASS also includes admission to the museum.
40 € / person (entrance to the museum included)
Book online Confirmation within 48 hours max Cancellation possible up to 48 hours before the scheduled day.
You reserve your place in a thirty-minute window. We advise you to report to reception as soon as you arrive. Our agents will tell you the waiting time (never more than 30 minutes).
At the moment: minimum 2 people and maximum 6 people. Mask required for everyone.(Covid health protocol visible here)
Tour in an armored vehicle, unique in France
We suggest you board an FV432 type armored vehicle and explore the A10-Airfield runway
- Duration 10 minutes
- Entrance to the museum included
- 3 departures in high season:
- Between 11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Between 3 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Between 5 p.m. and 5.30 p.m.
Do you want to offer a ticket? You do not know yet when you will come? Order an undated ticket and book later. It’s here
Your armored tour in detail, a shaking experience!
You have to get into the tank, in this cramped space where soldiers could enter up to 10 at the same time. Forget about comfort, and get ready to be shaken. In the cabin, it’s dark, it’s hot. The engine noise is hellish and despite the helmet, the vibration takes you to the guts. Then the armored vehicle starts in a jolt and goes to attack the mounds of earth installed on the old A10 airfield. Imagine that in addition to these difficult conditions, the soldiers were under enemy fire.
A passionate pilot
Before or after your armored vehicle tour, take the time to listen to our pilot. True passionate, inexhaustible on the subject of World War II and Hedgerows Hell, he gives you details that you may not know and enthusiastically answers your questions.
An experience that is not for everyone
It’s a real physical experience that you’re going to have. The route is chaotic and the noise important, for these reasons we do not recommend this activity to pregnant women, heart patients, people suffering from the back and children under 5 years (or more, depending on your child you know better that we).
Report from the France 3 television channel on the tank experience
Before or after your tank experience, immerse yourself in history and visit the museum for an additional € 1. Twenty sound stages arranged along your immersive journey and nearly 10,000 authentic collectibles await you. Your journey takes you from occupation by the German army to victory via the Hedgerows hell, a major event in the fighting in La Manche
- Noise canceling headphones provided
- A restaurant is available within the museum grounds (Learn more)
- To accompany you on your visit to the museum, a guide application in several languages is available via your smartphone.
- Duration of the experience: about 10 minutes
- Duration of the museum visit: around 1h30
- Cancellation possible up to 48 hours before the start of the activity.
- Mask required* (government instructions)
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance.
- Our friends dogs are allowed in the museum (kept on a leash and subject to the behavior of the animal or the owners) but will not enter the chariot.
- If you want to use the audio guide app, you will need a smartphone and, if possible, headphones.
- Free parking with 300 spaces accessible to motorhomes
- Opening hours and access
Activity not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart disease and back pain. Prohibited for children under 5/7 years (depending on the child)