Immersive experience unique in France: tour in armored vehicle + Museum entrance at 1€
Climb aboard an FV432 and imagine what the soldiers experienced during the terrible Hedgerows hell
At the moment: minimum 2 people and maximum 8 people. Mask required if the people are not from the same social group.
Cancellation possible up to 48 hours before the start of the activity.
Confirmation within 48 hours max
Our offer in detail
A shaking experience!
A passionate pilot
Before or after your armored vehicle tour, take the time to listen to our pilot. True passionate, inexhaustible on the subject of World War II and Hedgerows Hell, he gives you details that you may not know and enthusiastically answers your questions.
Report from the France 3 television channel on the tank experience
An experience that is not for everyone
It’s a real physical experience that you’re going to have. The route is chaotic and the noise important, for these reasons we do not recommend this activity to pregnant women, heart patients, people suffering from the back and children under 5 years (or more, depending on your child you know better that we).
Before or after your tank experience, immerse yourself in history and visit the museum for an additional € 1. Twenty sound stages arranged along your immersive journey and nearly 10,000 authentic collectibles await you. Your journey takes you from occupation by the German army to victory via the Hedgerows hell, a major event in the fighting in La Manche
- Noise canceling headphones provided
- A restaurant is available within the museum grounds (Learn more)
- To accompany you on your visit to the museum, a guide application in several languages is available via your smartphone.
- Duration of the experience: about 10 minutes
- Duration of the museum visit: around 1h30
- Mask required* (government instructions)
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance.
- Our friends dogs are allowed in the museum (kept on a leash and subject to the behavior of the animal or the owners) but will not enter the chariot.
- If you want to use the audio guide app, you will need a smartphone and, if possible, headphones.
- Free parking with 300 spaces accessible to motorhomes
* In case of forgetting masks available at reception at cost price (less than 1 €)
Activity not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart disease and back pain.
Prohibited for children under 5/7 years (depending on the child)
Your review on this experience
OUR OPENGING TIME IN HIGH SEASON 2020
The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
Our opening time in low season 2020/2021
- The museum is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
From November 02 to January 3, 2021
- The museum is only open at weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the Christmas holidays (From December 19 to January 3) – Closed on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Closed from January 4 to January 31, 2021
From February 1 to April 2, 2021
- The museum is only open on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the winter holidays (from February 13 to March 7 inclusive)
* ticket office closed one hour before the museum closes
THESE TIMES ARE VALID FOR INDIVIDUALS
For any GROUP request and subject to availability, the museum may open exceptionally at any time of the year.
Our opening time in high season 2021
- The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
From the N13 take the Carentan / La fourchette exit then follow the Normandie Victory Museum signs
Discover other offers that might interest you
Enhance your visit by taking advantage of our group passes: watch a film in virtual reality, access the obstacle course, live a combat experience in virtual reality or do your tank tour (Unique in France).
Due to the health crisis, some of our offers are to our great regret, unavailable. As soon as possible again, we will reopen them for booking.
Single entry to the museum
Discover the museum on an undated visit.
Price: €9 / person (under 7 years free)
Under 16, military, teacher, PRM: €6
PASS Museum + Obstacle course
Discover the museum differently by participating in an activity that is both cultural and sporting.
From 18 € (save 3 € / pers.)
PASS Museum + Virtual reality experience
Complete your immersive visit to the museum and live the experience of virtual reality.
From 25€ (save 4€/pers.)