A seminar at the museum, between culture and entertainment for inspired professionals.
Professional groups and associations (Minimum 20 people)
From 39 € HT / Person
Offer your collaborators an inspiring parenthesis in a museum universe on the theme of the Hedgerows Hell and liberation.
We welcome you in a meeting room with modern equipment that can accommodate 20 and 120 people depending on configuration. A decor from the 1940s conducive to reflection and creativity, convivial and cultural breaks, optional immersive experiences for the most passionate. It is a seminar that will not leave participants indifferent.
Welcome to the museum’s cozy pub
Upon arrival, participants are invited to go to the A10 Canteen pub, located within the museum, for a coffee break consisting of hot drinks (coffee, tea), fruit juices and pastries.
Lunch at the A10 Canteen restaurant in a 1940s atmosphere
Located within the museum, our partner restaurant welcomes you in a Liberty 1940s atmosphere. Pub, jukebox, billiards, table football and decor serve this “liberation” atmosphere tinged with an American accent. Two menu choices
- Braised ham with camembert sauce or
- Chicken supreme with Normandy sauce
1/4 of wine per person or beer or soft
- Crispy camembert-smoked ham
- or warm goat cheese salad
- or plate of smoked salmon
- Ham on the bone with cider sauce and scalloped potatoes
- or skewer of duck breast with thyme sauce. New potatoes
- or chicken supreme with Normande sauce and mashed potatoes
Apple tart with vanilla ice cream or 3 chocolates delight or gourmet coffee
1/4 wine or beer or soft
Guided tour of the museum
The Normandy Victory Museum offers a journey through twenty or so sound stages orchestrated in every detail and over 10,000 authentic collectibles. We focused our presentation on a sometime forgotten period of the end of the war: the Hedgerows Hell, a major event for our area but also for France, it is part of the series of violent battles that took place in Normandy at the time and after the Dday.
The guided tour, a real asset
Our guide, a passionate member of the museum, makes you live with emotion all this historical period. He gives you many anecdotes and mixes small local history with French and world history. He also answers participants’ questions.
A fully equipped meeting room
- 14m2 stage
- 4K overhead projector
- Sound system integrated into the ceiling + subwoofers
- 4 microphones
- Stage projectors (DMX console)
- Bluetooth receiver
- Bar (sink, fridge, beer dispenser and glass washer).
Useful area of the room: 140 m2
Usual maximum capacity for meetings and conferences: 120 people
Usual capacity in meal configuration: 80 people
Usual capacity in U configuration: 30 people
- The museum and conference room are accessible by manual and electric wheelchair.
- Free parking with 300 spaces – Easy bus access
- Possibility of organizing a transfer from Carentan station to the venue
- Sanitary measures: we are at your disposal to study a hygiene plan with you. The room has a separate entrance and exit which helps to create a sense of circulation.
The Greenfield room in pictures
For groups and professionals, it is possible to organize visits, activities and events outside the usual museum openings and in any season. Do not hesitate to ask us.