A seminar at the museum, between culture and entertainment for inspired professionals.
This seminar pack includes the rental of the fully equipped room, the welcome breakfast, the restaurant meal, the guided tour.
From 45 € TTC / person (excluding transport and options)
Offer your collaborators an inspiring parenthesis in a museum universe on the theme of the Hedgerows Hell and liberation.
We welcome you in a meeting room with modern equipment that can accommodate 20 and 120 people depending on configuration. A decor from the 1940s conducive to reflection and creativity, convivial and cultural breaks, optional immersive experiences for the most passionate. It is a seminar that will not leave participants indifferent.
Welcome to the museum’s cozy pub
Upon arrival, participants are invited to go to the A10 Canteen pub, located within the museum, for a coffee break consisting of hot drinks (coffee, tea), fruit juices and pastries.
Lunch at the A10 Canteen restaurant in a 1940s atmosphere
Located within the museum, our partner restaurant welcomes you in a Liberty 1940s atmosphere. Pub, jukebox, billiards, table football and decor serve this “liberation” atmosphere tinged with an American accent.
Aperitif : kir cassis
Choice of dishes
- Braised ham with Camembert sauce, or
- Chicken Supreme with norman sauce, or
- Fish steak (Lieu) with white sauce
1/4 wine per person
This is the basic menu. The A10 Canteen is able to offer you elaborate or themed menus, do not hesitate to make your request.
Guided tour of the museum
The Normandy Victory Museum offers a journey through twenty or so sound stages orchestrated in every detail and over 10,000 authentic collectibles. We focused our presentation on a sometime forgotten period of the end of the war: the Hedgerows Hell, a major event for our area but also for France, it is part of the series of violent battles that took place in Normandy at the time and after the Dday.
The guided tour, a real asset
Our guide, a passionate member of the museum, makes you live with emotion all this historical period. He gives you many anecdotes and mixes small local history with French and world history. He also answers participants’ questions.
Go further with our immersive activities
The most curious or the most adventurous of your collaborators may be interested in our immersive activities. Take advantage of the significant discounts we have in store for you.
Armored vehicle tour
In small groups, the participants climb aboard an armored vehicle FV432 and cover a chaotic and impressive track in a hubbub of hell:
– 25 € / person instead of 39 € (either all-inclusive seminar package at 70 € TTC / person )
Add a teambuilding tone to your seminar with this physical activity. On a course inspired by American military training camps, participants engage in an activity that pushes them to surpass themselves as a team:
– 10 € / person instead of 12 € (or all-inclusive seminar pack at 55 € TTC / person) .
Seminar package + armored vehicle tour + obstacle course:
– 80 € TTC / person
A fully equipped meeting room
- 14m2 stage
- 4K overhead projector
- Sound system integrated into the ceiling + subwoofers
- 4 microphones
- Stage projectors (DMX console)
- Bluetooth receiver
- Bar (sink, fridge, beer dispenser and glass washer).
Useful area of the room: 140 m2
Usual maximum capacity for meetings and conferences: 120 people
Usual capacity in meal configuration: 100 people
We are at your disposal to study a hygiene plan with you. The room has a separate entrance and exit which helps to create a sense of circulation.
- The museum and conference room are accessible by manual and electric wheelchairs.
- Free parking with 300 spaces accessible to the motorhome
- We can organize a transfer from Carentan station to the meeting room
Photos of the conference room
More photos will be online soon. Thank you for your patience
For groups and professionals, it is possible to organize visits, activities and events outside the usual museum openings and in any season. Do not hesitate to ask us.
OUR SCHEDULES IN HIGH SEASON 2020
The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
Our schedules in low season 2020/2021
- The museum is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
From November 02 to January 3, 2021
- The museum is only open at weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the Christmas holidays (From December 19 to January 3) – Closed on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Closed from January 4 to January 31, 2021
From February 1 to April 2, 2021
- The museum is only open on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the winter holidays (from February 13 to March 7 inclusive)
* ticket office closed one hour before the museum closes
THESE TIMES ARE VALID FOR INDIVIDUALS
For any GROUP request and subject to availability, the museum may open exceptionally at any time of the year.
Our schedules in high season 2021
- The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
From the N13 take the Carentan / La fourchette exit then follow the Normandie Victory Museum signs