PASS Xpérience : Museum + obstacle course
Before or after your visit to the museum, continue the immersive experience on the obstacle course
The offer in detail
For about an hour you will train on an obstacle course, created like American training camps in the 1940s.
This offer includes the visit of the museum and the obstacle course
A unique, sporty and friendly experience
The purpose of the American training courses on which we were inspired was to maintain and develop the physical skills of the soldiers, but also to strengthen the cohesion between these young soldiers. This is what you too will develop.
Session supervised by an instructor
On arrival you will be greeted in a barrack by our instructor. He will give you a briefing and then a warm-up outside. You will then be invited to a team relay on the obstacle course for approximately one hour.
Dog tag offered!
At the end of this test, you leave with a memory of this unique moment: a military dog tag, engraved with the name of your team and the date.
- To give meaning to this experience, the visit to the museum is included for an additional € 6 – instead of € 9
- A restaurant is available within the museum (learn more)
To take with you
- Remember to take appropriate sports clothing and gloves. A military jacket can be loaned to you.
- Please go to the reception 10 minutes before the session.
- Duration of the experience: about 1 hour
- Duration of the museum visit: around 1h30
- The museum and cinema are accessible by manual and electric wheelchairs.
- Our friends dogs are allowed in the museum (kept on a leash and subject to the behavior of the animal or the owners)
- Free parking with 300 spaces accessible to motorhomes.
OUR SCHEDULES IN HIGH SEASON 2020
The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
Our schedules in low season 2020/2021
- The museum is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
From November 02 to January 3, 2021
- The museum is only open at weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the Christmas holidays (From December 19 to January 3) – Closed on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Closed from January 4 to January 31, 2021
From February 1 to April 2, 2021
- The museum is only open on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the winter holidays (from February 13 to March 7 inclusive)
* ticket office closed one hour before the museum closes
THESE TIMES ARE VALID FOR INDIVIDUALS
For any GROUP request and subject to availability, the museum may open exceptionally at any time of the year.
Our schedules in high season 2021
- The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
From the N13 take the Carentan / La fourchette exit then follow the Normandie Victory Museum signs
Discover other offers that might interest you
Enhance your visit by taking advantage of our group passes: watch a film in virtual reality, access the obstacle course, live a combat experience in virtual reality or do your tank tour (Unique in France).
Due to the health crisis, some of our offers are to our great regret, unavailable. As soon as possible again, we will reopen them for booking.
Single entry to the museum
Explore the museum on an undated visit.
Price: € 9 / person (under 7 years free)
Under 16, soldiers, teachers, PRM: € 6
PASS Museum + VR Experience
Complete your immersive visit to the museum and live the experience of virtual reality.
From 25 € (save 4 € / pers.)
PASS Museum + Tour in armored vehicle
Enhance your visit to the museum and climb aboard an FV 432, armored vehicle. An unforgettable moment
From 40 € (save 8 € / pers.)