The Tourism PACK: guided tour of the museum + restaurant
A half-day, recreational, cultural and gourmet in La Manche – Normandy
Guided tour of the museum
Visitors are invited to discover around twenty soundscapes, on the theme of the Second World War and more specifically on the Hedgerows Hell, a major event after the landing in Normandy and espacially in the department of La Manche.
During this immersive tour, participants can observe more than 10,000 authentic collectibles scattered inside the stages and in the aisles. Military objects, everyday objects, amazing historical pieces, some of which can be manipulated.
The guide who is part of the museum team delivers with pedagogy a historical story full of anecdotes. It brings local history closer to world history and answers visitors’ questions.
Meal at the A10 Canteen restaurant in a 1940s atmosphere
Before or after the visit, the group is invited to lunch or dinner at A10 Canteen. This pub restaurant decorated in a 1940s style focused on liberation, extends the atmosphere of the museum. Pub, jukebox, billiards and table football bring a touch of conviviality and good mood to this cultural outing.
Aperitif: kir cassis
Choice of dishes
- Braised ham with Camembert sauce or
- Chicken Supreme with norman sauce
- Fish steak (Lieu) with white sauce
1/4 wine per person
This is the basic menu. The A10 Canteen is able to offer you elaborate or themed menus, do not hesitate to make your request.
- Price of the pack with lunch: € 29.50 incl. Tax / person
- Price of the pack with dinner and evening: 34.50 € TTC / person
- The museum and conference room are accessible by manual and electric wheelchairs.
- Free parking with 300 spaces accessible to the motorhome
- Our friends dogs are allowed in the museum (kept on a leash and subject to the behavior of the animal or the owners)
From € 29.50 incl.taxes / pers. (excluding transport and options)
For groups and professionals, it is possible to organize visits, activities and events outside the usual museum openings and in any season. Do not hesitate to ask us.