Experience : obstacle course
Confront you on the field as a team or with friends
The offer in detail
For about an hour you will train on an obstacle course, created in the image of American training camps in the 1940s.
A minimum of 8 people (2 teams of 4) is required to start the activity. You can join an existing group.
A unique, sporty and friendly experience
The purpose of the American training courses on which we were inspired was to maintain and develop the physical skills of the soldiers, but also to strengthen the cohesion between these young soldiers. This is what you too will develop.
Session supervised by an instructor
On arrival you will be greeted in a barrack by our instructor. He will give you a briefing and then a warm-up outside. You will then be invited to a team relay on the obstacle course for approximately one hour.
Dog tag offered!
At the end of this test, you leave with a memory of this unique moment: a military dog tag, engraved with the name of your team and the date.
- Une activité stimulante physiquement et intellectuellement.
- Un restaurant est à votre disposition dans l’enceinte du musée (en savoir plus)
To take with you
- Prévoir une tenue de sport adaptée ainsi que des gants. Une veste militaire peut vous être prêtée.
- Veuillez vous présenter 10mn avant le début de la séance.
- Durée de l’expérience : environ 1h
- Un minimum de 8 personnes est requis pour démarrer l’activité (deux équipes de 4 participants)
- Vestiaire à disposition
- Parking gratuit de 300 places accessible aux camping-car.
OUR SCHEDULES IN HIGH SEASON 2020
The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
Our schedules in low season 2020/2021
- The museum is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
From November 02 to January 3, 2021
- The museum is only open at weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the Christmas holidays (From December 19 to January 3) – Closed on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Closed from January 4 to January 31, 2021
From February 1 to April 2, 2021
- The museum is only open on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the winter holidays (from February 13 to March 7 inclusive)
* ticket office closed one hour before the museum closes
THESE TIMES ARE VALID FOR INDIVIDUALS
For any GROUP request and subject to availability, the museum may open exceptionally at any time of the year.
Our schedules in high season 2021
- The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
From the N13 take the Carentan / La fourchette exit then follow the Normandie Victory Museum signs
Discover other offers that might interest you
Enhance your visit by taking advantage of our group passes: watch a film in virtual reality, access the obstacle course, live a combat experience in virtual reality or do your tank tour (Unique in France).
Info Covid-19: some of our experiences are unfortunately not accessible to the public due to health constraints. However, for the social groups formed, we can organize some of these experiences by defining the sanitary rules with your help and in accordance with the government instructions of the moment.
PASS Museum + Virtual reality experience
Complete your immersive visit to the museum and live the experience of virtual reality.
From 25€ (save 4€/pers.)
PASS Museum + Obstacle course
Discover the museum differently by participating in an activity that is both cultural and sporting.
From 18 € (save 3 € / pers.)
PASS Museum + tour in armored vehicle
Enhance your visit to the museum and climb aboard an FV 432, armored vehicle. An unforgettable moment
From 40€ (save 8€/pers.)