Special Offer “LE BLOCKHAUS”
Tour in armored vehicle + museum entry
30€ instead of 40€
A unique experience in France!
Did you take part in an Escape Game at the Carentan “The Blockhaus”? Take advantage of this exceptional rate reserved for The Blockhaus participants
We invite you to an original experience! Climb aboard an FV 432 armored vehicle, and for ten minutes experience an extraordinary moment. This PASS also includes admission to the museum.
Cancellation possible up to 48 hours before the start of the activity.
Confirmation sous 48h maxi
Please note: you must be able to present your Escape Game ticket at the museum entrance to validate this exceptional offer.
Our offer in detail
A shaking experience!
A passionate pilot
Before or after your armored vehicle tour, take the time to listen to our pilot. True passionate, inexhaustible on the subject of World War II and Hedgerows Hell, he gives you details that you may not know and enthusiastically answers your questions.
Report from the France 3 television channel on the tank experience
An experience that is not for everyone
It’s a real physical experience that you’re going to have. The route is chaotic and the noise important, for these reasons we do not recommend this activity to pregnant women, heart patients, people suffering from the back and children under 5 years (or more, depending on your child you know better that we).
Before or after your tank experience, immerse yourself in history and visit the museum for an additional € 1. Twenty sound stages arranged along your immersive journey and nearly 10,000 authentic collectibles await you. Your journey takes you from occupation by the German army to victory via the Hedgerows hell, a major event in the fighting in La Manche
- Noise canceling headphones provided
- A restaurant is available within the museum grounds (Learn more)
- To accompany you on your visit to the museum, a guide application in several languages is available via your smartphone.
- Duration of the tour : around 10 minutes
- Duration of the museum visit: around 1h30
- Cancellation possible up to 48 hours before the start of the activity.
- Our friends the dogs are allowed in the museum (kept on a leash and subject to the behavior of the animal or the owners) but will not enter the tank.
- Free parking with 300 spaces easily accessible by bus and motorhome
- The museum is accessible by manual and electric wheelchair.
- If you want to use the audio guide application, you will need a smartphone and if possible your headphones.
- Mask is required, thank you for your understanding
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the reception.
- Opening hours and access
* If you forget, masks available at the reception at cost price (less than € 1)
Activity strongly not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart disease and back pain.
Forbidden for children under 5/7 years old (depending on the child)
OUR SCHEDULES IN HIGH SEASON 2020
The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
Our schedules in low season 2020/2021
- The museum is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
From November 02 to January 3, 2021
- The museum is only open at weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the Christmas holidays (From December 19 to January 3) – Closed on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
Closed from January 4 to January 31, 2021
From February 1 to April 2, 2021
- The museum is only open on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and every day during the winter holidays (from February 13 to March 7 inclusive)
* ticket office closed one hour before the museum closes
THESE TIMES ARE VALID FOR INDIVIDUALS
For any GROUP request and subject to availability, the museum may open exceptionally at any time of the year.
Our schedules in high season 2021
- The museum is open every day from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm without interruption.
* Ticket office closes at 6 p.m.
From the N13 take the Carentan / La fourchette exit then follow the Normandie Victory Museum signs
Discover other offers that might interest you
Enhance your visit by taking advantage of our group passes: watch a film in virtual reality, access the obstacle course, live a combat experience in virtual reality or do your tank tour (Unique in France).
Due to the health crisis, some of our offers are to our great regret, unavailable. As soon as possible again, we will reopen them for booking.
Single entry to the museum
Discover the museum on an undated visit.
Price: €9 / person (under 7 years free)
Under 16, military, teacher, PRM: €6
PASS Museum + Obstacle course
Discover the museum differently by participating in an activity that is both cultural and sporting.
From 18 € (save 3 € / pers.)
PASS Museum + Virtual reality experience
Complete your immersive visit to the museum and live the experience of virtual reality.
From 25€ (save 4€/pers.)