Health protocol updated on Oct 20, 2021
In short: Mandatory health pass from 12 years and 2 months.
The museum is open according to the usual hours (here)
The current health protocol is as follows:
- Since September 30, 2021, a Health Pass is required at the entrance for anyone from 12 years and 2 months.
- Wearing a mask is no longer required indoors since the health pass is compulsory. Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance and it is recommended to respect barrier gestures.
- Social distancing remains in order in enclosed spaces: minimum 1 meter between two people.
- For group activities, reception, seminar, etc. A health protocol will be established according to the nature of the event and the number of participants, it will be communicated to you during our discussions.
Important note: all this information is subject to change depending on the instructions communicated to us by the authorities. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our reception team is available now to answer you on 02 33 71 74 94
* Except events and experiences indicated with reservation