Covid health protocol – Practical information
This page is intended to keep you informed of the measures in force in our museum and our adjoining rooms. We try to update it as often as possible in order to offer you up-to-date information and to reassure you.
Our goal at the heart of this difficult crisis for all is to continue to keep the museum alive while ensuring your safety. We know that this can cause frustration for you dear visitors but these measures are essential so that when at last everything is back to order, we all find ourselves in good health and happy to see each other again.
During this quieter time for us, we don’t stop working. We are continuing to develop the museum, collect collector’s items, write articles, run our networks, prepare for next season’s events and there will be some! Our online store will also be redesigned and we will improve your visitor experience. Be patient, let us remain optimistic and courageous. Let us take the example of those who have gone before us and have lived through times how much more difficult …
During this calm period, take advantage of lower attendance to visit the museum in complete safety and take the time to stroll
October 15, 2020 update
Following the Prime Minister’s press conference, we updated our health protocol for the period until the end of November. We are in the “green” zone. The museum will therefore remain open as usual, only a few additional adjustments will be made and will be in effect from October 17, 2020. These measures are likely to change depending on the situation and government announcements.
For all of our premises, respect for barrier gestures
- Wearing a mask is required
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available in various places in the museum.
- You are encouraged to keep a distance of at least 1 meter from other people.
For the museum
- The number of people present at the same time in the museum is reduced to 50 people (walking area 350m2 or 4m2 / visitor)
For the shop
The number of people together in the shop is reduced to 5 people. (You can wait quietly in the museum (in general, people don’t stay in the shop for very long to shop).
For the reception room (private meetings)
Private meetings are no longer possible (see government instructions)
For the meeting room (professional meetings)
- Professional meetings such as seminars, work meetings, conferences are possible with a capacity limited to 35 people
- Tables allow easy seating of 6 people
- If a meal takes place in the room, the government requires that the names of people be recorded in order to allow contact tracing
- The configuration allows to leave an empty chair between each participant
- The room has a separate entrance and exit
- Double-flow ventilation (recommended by health authorities) was installed in June 2020, allowing regular air renewal.
For the armored vehicle tour (10 minutes)
- Maximum 6 people
- Mask required
- Hand disinfection with hydroalcoholic gel before entering the tank
For everyone’s safety, if after visiting the museum or attending a professional meeting on our premises you test positive, please let us know.