COVID-19 health protocol – Practical information
This page is intended to keep you informed of the measures in force in our museum and our adjoining rooms. We try to update it as often as possible in order to offer you up-to-date information and to reassure you.
Update of July 20, 2021
The museum has been open since Wednesday, May 19 according to the usual hours (9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., every day).
The current health protocol is as follows:
- Establishment of a gauge set at 50 people in the museum and 50 people in the Greenfield room. (No reservation required*, you may have to wait a bit, but the usual daily flows allow us to think that the wait will not be very long.)
- The health pass is not compulsory (info communicated by the prefecture on July 19, 2021 and subject to change. In case of doubt, do not hesitate to contact us)
- Wearing a mask remains compulsory in the museum and the shop and hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance
- Social distancing remains in order in enclosed spaces: minimum 1 meter between two people.
- For the armored tour, the gauge is maintained at 6 people, mask required.
Important note: all this information is likely to evolve regularly according to the instructions communicated to us by the authorities. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our reception team is available now to answer you on +33 233 717 494
* Except events and experiences indicated with reservation